4 Week Course/Instructor Led/Weekly Modules/Earn a Digital Credential
This instructor-led, four-week, fully online course introduces storyboarding, video production, and video accessibility. Participants will discover and discuss issues in accessibility, as well as learn how to caption external videos and create accessible videos.
ION Professional eLearning Programs 4 CEU hours.
- As a result of completing course activities and interacting in discussion forums, learners will be able to:
- Produce and share a video on a topic within their discipline using hardware and software of their choosing.
- Evaluate their video and produce a storyboard to better lay out a video and incorporate audio descriptions.
- Caption an existing video produced by someone else using a third-party software tool.
- Produce a video based on a storyboard and ensure accessibility of the video, including accurate closed captions and appropriate audio descriptions.
DAE Certificate Required Course