4 Week Course/Instructor Led/Weekly Modules/Earn a Digital Credential
This course will provide a firm foundation of the essential concepts pertaining to document accessibility. It will expand your knowledge base and skill set in new and meaningful ways.
ION Professional eLearning Programs.
As a result of completing course activities and interacting in discussion forums, learners will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of document accessibility, including formatting, image use, color use, and more.
- Create accessible word-processing documents.
- Create accessible slide decks.
- Understand how to review and edit a PDF for accessibility.
- Create accessible spreadsheets or HTML pages.
- Evaluate ePubs or textbook publisher materials for accessibility.
DAE Certificate Required Course