2022 Retirement and Recognition Ceremony
Length of service awards acknowledge full time service to the University of Illinois Springfield beginning at five years of service, in five year increments. UIS hosts a program each spring to honor retirees and to recognize faculty and staff with service awards. Employees with ten years of service and up are presented with pins and gifts at the event.
August 2021-August 2022 Honorees
August 2020-August 2021 Honorees
- Congratulations on 5 Years of Service
- Congratulations on 10 Years of Service
- Congratulations on 15 Years of Service
- Congratulations on 20 Years of Service
- Congratulations on 25 Years of Service
- Congratulations on 30 Years of Service
- Congratulations 2021 Retirees
- 2021 Retirement and Recognition PowerPoint Presentation
UIS Employee of the Month/ Employee of the Year
The Employee of the Month/Employee of the Year (EOM/EOY) Program recognizes employees who have served UIS in an exceptional manner. Read about the most recent Employee of the Month or to make a nomination.