The Office of Budget and Financial Analysis (OBFA) provides objective, accurate and timely fiscal information, analysis and forecasting to inform the decision-making and resource allocation process for the campus.
- Provide advice and counsel to the Chancellor, Provost and other Senior Campus Officers on financial planning and operational issues.
- Monitor financial performance of the campus.
- Provide and interpret financial managment information.
- Provide support to new academic and non-academic program development.
- Coordinate annual budget development process.
- Process temporary and permanent budget adjustments for the campus.
Associate Director, Budget & Financial Analysis
- PAC 514
- Phone: 217-206-6077
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. – Central Time
Budget and Financial Analysis
Public Affairs Center, Room 514
One University Plaza, MS PAC 525
Springfield IL 62703-5407
Selected Budget Data
FY19 UIS State Budget
FY18 UIS State Budget
- UI Budget Summary for Operations
- Academic and Administrative Appointments (Grey Book)
- Budget, Section 3, OBFS Policy & Procedures