One-two semester(s) international exchange experience at a partner university.
One-two semester international exchange experience at partner university.
- Tuition/Fees: UIS Range -Tuition and Fees Waived by Host Institution.
- Curriculum created by host university.
- Students study with other university students.
- Financial Aid eligibility depends upon student’s financial aid award.
- Travel scholarships available based on student’s eligibility.
- Travel Arrangements: student’s responsibility.
- Learn more about UIS Partner Experiences.
- Opportunity of a lifetime! Live somewhere new, experience a new culture, engage in a new lifestyle, and explore the world while fulfilling personal and academic objectives.
- ECCE: Global Experience Exchange – UNI 470 (credit hour range: 4-18).
- Qualifies for ECCE Engagement Experience, ECCE-Global Awareness (undergrad students only) or general elective for all students.
- UIS student in good academic standing.
- Host university’s requirements as applicable.
- Out of pocket travel, living, & accommodation expenses.
How to apply/ register
- Meet with SAP director.
- Complete affiliate application and other forms as applicable.
- Complete SAP application by deadline.
- Submit all required documents.