Student Technology, Arts, & Research Symposium
- When: Thursday April 15 and Friday April 16, 2021
- Who: All students (graduate and undergraduate) involved in research or creative works. You can elect to give a short oral presentation, a poster presentation, art exhibition, or performance of your work.
- How: Faculty mentors submit abstracts. Following abstract submission and acceptance, all authors will be sent a link to officially register.
- Twelfth Night: STARS is again partnering with the UIS Theatre. Performances will occur April 16-18 and April 22-24, 2021. More information regarding the performance can be found on the UIS Theatre website, check back frequently as details may change moving forward.
Questions? Email Brian Moore: STARSymposium@uis.edu
The STARS experience
In this video, UIS Alumna Hannah Trad (Online BS Political Science ’18) shares how her STARS experience shaped her career.
STARS Core Planning Team
Associate Professor of Business Administration (Marketing)
UHB 4048 206-7926 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Professor of Social Work
BRK 332 206-8207 Email: email@example.com
Leadership Lived Experience Student Worker
Brian Moore Administrative Clerk Undergraduate Research Support Program Office
- Office: Public Affairs Center, Room 519
- Address: University of Illinois Springfield One University Plaza, MS PAC 525 Springfield, Illinois 62703-5407 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (217) 206-6544 Fax: (217) 206-7623
STARS Faculty Outreach Team
Assistant Professor, College of Business and Management Department
UHB 4040 206-7921 Email: email@example.com
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.