UIS Scholarship Details 2019-2020 [PDF]Freshmen Merit/Aim High Scholarships Flyer 2019-2020
- Freshmen Merit/ Aim High Scholarships Flyer 2019-2020
- Aim High Scholarship Program Eligibility Requirements
- Complete Eligibility Requirements: Lincoln Merit Scholarships and Honors Program Scholarships
Freshmen Cost and Scholarship Estimator 2017-2018
- The Freshmen Cost and Scholarship Estimator provides an ESTIMATE of your total tuition, fees, and assessments, as well as determines possible freshmen merit scholarships you might qualify for based upon the information provided. All amounts are SUBJECT TO CHANGE without advance notice.
Transfer Student Merit Scholarships 2019-2020
- The University of Illinois Springfield offers merit-based scholarships to new transfer students
UIS Institutional Scholarships 2019-2020
Approximately over 300 scholarships worth more than $630,000 will be available for UIS students for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Visit the UIS Office of Advancement website for more information about scholarship recipients and scholarships that honor a particular faculty member or the memory of a late faculty member.
|December 1||Primary Scholarship Application Available|
|February 15||Application Deadline|
|April 26||Acceptance e-mail notifications to recipients on an ongoing basis|
Scholarship applications are available at the links below.
|UIS Institutional Scholarship Application 2019-2020||Deadline is February 15, 2019|
|The Memorial Nursing Scholarship Application 2019-2020||Deadline is March 1, 2019|
|Global Studies Experience Scholarship Application 2019-2020||Deadline is February 15, 2019|
|Phi Theta Kappa Application — Spring 2020 [PDF]||Deadline is December 1, 2019|
|Phi Theta Kappa Application — Fall 2019 [PDF]||Deadline is April 30, 2019|
- UIS Scholarship Database Search 2019-2020
- UIS Scholarship Details 2019-2020 [PDF]
- Thank you Letter Guidelines [PDF]
|Children of Veterans Tuition Waiver Application 2019-2020||Priority deadline is January 2, 2019|
|UIS Music Scholarships||Deadline is February 15, 2019|
- Other scholarship opportunities
- Local area scholarship opportunities
- Nationally Competitive Scholarships