Guide to Financial Aid
Please read the following documents carefully. These important financial aid policies and procedures can affect your continued eligibility for financial aid.
If you have any questions, please call our office (217) 206-6724 between 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., CST, Monday through Friday, or e-mail Financial Aid.
- Student’s Rights and Responsibilities
- Financial Aid Terms and Conditions
- Disbursement Process — Receiving Your Aid [PDF]
- ISAC Award Letter Language
- Withdrawal and Refund Policy [PDF]
- What happens when a financial aid recipient withdraws?
- Financial Aid Procedures for Students Permanently Leaving UIS
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy [PDF]
- Graduate Students Conditional Admission
- Second Bachelor’s Degree-Seeking Students
- Certificate Programs
- Repeated Courses
- Study Abroad
- Private Education Loans
- Student Loan Code of Conduct
- Federal Student Aid Handbooks
- Consumer Information