How do I contact the Direct Loan Program?
- Student Loan Support Center: The Student Loan Support Center may be reached by phone, 1-800-557-7394, or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID: An FSA ID is required in order to sign your Direct Loan MPN. An FSA ID is a username and password that gives you access to Federal Student Aid’s online systems including the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and can serve as your legal signature for the Direct Loans process. An FSA ID can be created here: https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm.
- Master Promissory Note: A Federal Direct Loan MPN is required of all new and current borrowers.
- Entrance Counseling: Federal Direct Loan Entrance Counseling is required for all new and returning borrowers.
- Direct Loan Account Information: Online account and billing information.
For a complete listing of your school's loan volume, please visit the National Student Loan Data System
University of Illinois at Springfield (00933300)
Three-year Cohort Default Data with Fed Loan Servicing
|Cohort Year||Borrowers in Default||Borrowers Entering Repayment||Borrowers over 200 days delinquent|
PHEAA conducts its own student loan servicing operations for federally-owned loans as FedLoan Servicing.
Learn more about the connection between FedLoan Servicing and PHEAA