- Find many different types of campus maps on the UIS Maps website.
- Find information about student and visitor parking on the UIS Parking website.
- New Student Information
- Manual on Conduct for Demonstrations
Use the links below and to the left to access important forms used by the UIS Police department.
- Bicycle Registration Form
- Clery CSA Reporting Form A (Report a Clery crime)
- Clery CSA Reporting Form B (No reportable Clery crimes)
- Crime Prevention Inventory Form (PDF)
- Injury Report Form (PDF)
- UIS Emergency Evacuation Release Form (PDF)
- UIS Police Identity Theft Brochure (PDF)
Other Important Links
- Central Illinois Radar
- Drug Free America
- Identity Theft
- Federal Trade Commission
- Illinois State Police
- Illinois Attorney General’s Office
- Lincoln Land Community College
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- National Crime Prevention Council On-Line Resource Center
- R.A.D. Rape Aggression Defense
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network
- Sangamon County Sheriff’s Office
- Sangamon County Central Dispatch & ETSD
- Security On Campus, Inc.
- Springfield Police Department
- Springfield Weather Forecast
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- National Center for Victims of Crime