The Division of Student Affairs provides programs and services to inspire students to take ownership of self and social responsibility, to become globally aware citizens and appreciate human diversity, and enhance holistic development and the students’ overall well-being.
- Student Affairs November-December 2016 Newsletter (PDF)
- UIS Selected for Culture of Respect Collective
- Tisha Palmer wins 2016 Care Awards
- Efforts Benefit Food Pantries
- 39th Annual International Festival – Nov. 4
- Food pantry started to help hungry UIS students
- File FAFSA now for 2017-2018 college year
- UIS Students Making History Signing a Student Union Beam
- Transportation Program for 2016 – 2017
- New Apartments Available Downtown for Grad Students
osh Lawson wants to be a lawyer and possibly run for political office one day. At the University of Illinois Springfield, the Legal Studies major is getting a taste of political life as the President of the Student Government Association (SGA). Lawson is also president of the Mock TriContact Us
(217) 206-6581 Phone
(217) 206-6620 Fax
Office Location: UHB 1071
Need to report an incident …
Student Affairs Fund for Excellence
This fund provides special opportunities to students in support of academic excellence, student enrichment, and making a difference. One use in recent years, for example, has been to send students to regional and national conferences. Students apply for these funds. Please help us provide more of these special opportunities.
UIS is now a Tobacco-Free campus as mandated by the State of Illinois.