The Division of Student Affairs provides programs and services to inspire students to take ownership of self and social responsibility, to become globally aware citizens and appreciate human diversity, and enhance holistic development and the students’ overall well-being.
- Message to Students About Possible Faculty Strike
- FAQ for Students and Parents on Possible Faculty Strike
- Dr. Clarice Ford selected as Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs
- March 2017 Student Affairs Newsletter (PDF)
- Commencement Ceremony Information
- Campus Safety Week Calendar of Events – March 3 – 10, 2017
- Student Affairs honors staff for their years of service
- UIS Cares Food Pantry to assist students in need
- Tisha Palmer wins 2016 Care Awards
- UIS Students Making History Signing a Student Union Beam
- Transportation Program for 2016 – 2017
- New Apartments Available Downtown for Grad Students
Josh Lawson wants to be a lawyer and possibly run for political office one day. At the University of Illinois Springfield, the Legal Studies major is getting a taste of political life as the President of the Student Government Association (SGA). Lawson is also president of theContact Us
(217) 206-6581 Phone
(217) 206-6620 Fax
Office Location: UHB 1071
Need to report an incident …
Donate to the UIS Cares Food Pantry
Student Affairs Fund for Excellence
This fund provides special opportunities to students in support of academic excellence, student enrichment, and making a difference. One use in recent years, for example, has been to send students to regional and national conferences. Students apply for these funds. Please help us provide more of these special opportunities.
UIS is now a Tobacco-Free campus as mandated by the State of Illinois.