The Division of Student Affairs provides programs and services to inspire students to take ownership of self and social responsibility, to become globally aware citizens and appreciate human diversity, and enhance holistic development and the students’ overall well-being.
- UIS Student Handbook 2017 – 2018 is now available online
- Springfest Brings out 150 Students to help Habitat for Humanities
- April 2017 Student Affairs Newsletter (PDF)
- Dr. Clarice Ford selected as Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs
- Commencement Ceremony Information
- UIS Cares Food Pantry to assist students in need
- Transportation Program for 2016 – 2017
- New Apartments Available Downtown for Grad Students
Need to report an incident …
Donate to the UIS Cares Food Pantry
Student Affairs Fund for Excellence
This fund provides special opportunities to students in support of academic excellence, student enrichment, and making a difference. One use in recent years, for example, has been to send students to regional and national conferences. Students apply for these funds. Please help us provide more of these special opportunities.
UIS is now a Tobacco-Free campus as mandated by the State of Illinois.