UIS Auxiliary Services
UIS Auxiliary Services provide a variety of services to enhance campus life for the University of Illinois Springfield students, faculty, staff, alumni and guests.
As part of Student Affairs at the University of Illinois Springfield the Auxiliary Services units provide a variety of facilities, services, and products in a convenient and customer-oriented manner to enhance the quality of campus life for students, faculty, staff, and visitors. We strive to provide high quality, professional services with a personal touch.
- Bookstore – provides required books for each semester, school supplies, appeal and everything students need to be successful during their college career.
- Campus Recreation – provides the best comprehensive recreational sports program by offering: quality activities, equipment, facilities and service for the betterment of body, mind, and spirit to enhance the recreational, educational, and social lives of the UIS community.
- Cox Children’s Center – is licensed through the State of Illinois and holds voluntary accreditation through the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Food Services – UIS union food studio service is a team dedicated to providing quality food, excellent service and exceptional value while advancing the University mission and goals. We serve fresh, healthy and appetizing food, provide outstanding products and services to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction, clean, well maintained and attractive facilities operated in compliance with food code requirements, professional, efficient and valued service for internal and external customers.
- ID Center -Your i‑card is your campus cash, the UIS campus debit account, to pay for: Food and beverages, Laundry, Photocopying, Printing, Textbooks and supplies.
- Residence Life – Living in the campus community can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your college life. Includes: residence halls, townhouses, apartments, and family housing.
- Student Union – UIS Student Union is the social heart of campus where students can interact with each other and with faculty, staff, and visitors, creating a vibrant and thriving focal point for life at UIS.