Women’s Center works to improve status of women in higher education
Stay Virtually Connected With All Things Women’s Center!
Follow us on social media for up to date information on campaigns and events as well as educational content
Connect with the Women’s Center & Diversity Center at Weekly “What’s Good, What’s New? CallsWeekly What’s Good? What’s New?
- Twice a week (Mondays at 1pm and Fridays at 2pm) connect with Diversity Center and Women’s Center Team via Zoom.
- For More information on how to get on the call email firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are even more ways to connect with the Diversity Center by visiting their website!
UIS COVID-19 Updates
To keep with all responses and new policies regarding COVID-19, please visit the resources below.
- UIS COVID-19 Response
- UIS COVID-19 Updates
As we know, COVID-19 has ravaged communities around the globe. In the U.S. alone, it has had far-reaching, and damaging effects. At the University of Illinois Springfield, we have generated a campus resource to inform and educate campus constituents about some of the impacts.COVID-19’s diverse nature continues to have a grave impact on populations we work, learn, and share community with, every day.We share this resource in the hopes of starting a dialogue around awareness. Being educated about COVID-19’s diverse impacts is one of the defenses we can use.Please feel free to post this resource to your department’s page, and other social media outlets. Let’s continue to do our part in flattening the curve while at the same time, reducing stigma.
Articles & Resources
- 7 Ways Survivors of Sexual Violence Can Practice Self-Care When Retraumatized During Tragedy from the NSVRC
- Information on COVID-19 for Survivors, Communities, and DV/SA Programs from Futures Without Violence
How can parents find safe child care in emergencies? from Stop It Now!
- Mental Health Resources During COVID-19 from Mental Health America
UIS Women’s Center
Student Life Building (SLB) 15
University of Illinois Springfield
One University Plaza
Springfield, IL 62703
Phone: (217) 206-7173