DUI Service Provider Program – Registration
Dates and locations for FY19:
April 9-11, 2019 – Hilton Oak Lawn – Oak Lawn
May 21-23, 2019 – Embassy Suites – Naperville
- Registration is closed for:
- Carol Stream (September 25-27, 2018)
- Normal (November 6-8, 2018)
- Springfield (March 5-7, 2019)
- Oak Lawn (April 9-11, 2019)
- All registrations are to be completed online. Scroll down for registration links (below).
- There is NO “pre-registration”. If you do not complete the form by confirming payment AND receive a confirmation email, you are not registered.
- Credit card Payments
- A transaction fee will be assessed for all electronic payments.
- The charge on your statement will appear as UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS.
- Check Payments
- Payments must be received by our office at least one (1) calendar week prior to the start of each training.
- Make checks payable to: University of Illinois Springfield
- Send checks to:
University of Illinois Springfield
ATTN: SUPR DUI Training Program
One University Plaza
MS PAC 451
Springfield, IL 62703
- Send checks to:
How to register
- Send email to UIS SUPR DUI Training Program for issues with registration form.
Course Registration Confirmation
- Your registration is not guaranteed until your fees are paid in full. Payments must be received by our office at least one (1) calendar week prior to the start of each training.
- We will re-confirm your registration via email approximately two business days before the workshop date.
Please note: You are responsible for your own overnight accommodations. Please remember to make hotel reservations early.
- You may cancel your registration and receive a full refund, provided you notify UIS in writing before 8 A.M. the Friday prior to the start of any program. We will refund your registration fee, or alternately, credit the fees toward another training. Refunds are at our discretion.
- “No shows” are non-refundable unless arrangements have been made in advance with UIS. Withdrawals on or after the opening date of a program are subject to payment of the total fee. Substitutions of attendee(s) are always welcome.
- UIS reserves the right to cancel scheduled workshops when insufficient enrollment is generated. In such an event, full refunds will be made to those registered for the cancelled program, or, at the registrant’s request, fees may applied toward another training session.
Inclement Weather Policy
In cases of inclement weather on training days, please call the training site to see if the program is cancelled for that day. This policy applies for those (hopefully) rare emergency conditions that make driving and travel extremely hazardous.
Still have questions? Contact us at UIS SUPR DUI Training Program.