UIS Peoria provides a high-value, affordable University of Illinois degree with a flexible schedule to meet your academic and professional goals.
- Offering bachelor programs: Accounting, Business Administration and Computer Science.
- Evening courses are available at Illinois Central College or in a blended format.
- Scholarships, awards and financial aid are available.
UIS offers graduate certificates that focus on a particular concentration. This allows for specialized training after you’ve earned a bachelor’s degree.
Areas of study include:
- Business Process Management
- Emergency Preparedness and Homeland Security
- Higher Education Online Pedagogy
- Human Resource Management
- IT Project Management
- Management of Non-Profit Organizations
- Public Procurement Management