Therkildsen Field Station at Emiquon
The floodplain restoration at the Emiquon Preserve provides exciting scientific opportunities for researchers and valuable learning experiences for students. Additionally, the quiet and scenic setting offers artists and writers an inspiring get-away. The Therkildsen Field Station (TFSE) provides logistical support for these endeavors with laboratory and classroom space, as well as equipment and housing.
- Our FAQ page should answer most of the what, where, why, and how type questions.
- How do I stay up-to-date on the TFSE? Join our mailing list and visit us on our Facebook page.
- I would like to support students and research at the TFSE, how can I make a donation? Thank you! You’ll find what you need on our support the TFSE page.
News & Notes:
- Did you miss the 15th Annual Emiquon Science Symposium? All the presentations are now available for viewing on-line.
- Did you see the Snow Geese at Emiquon this past Spring? If you missed out, catch them on our video.
- Our weather station is accessible on-line. Check-out our weather page for more information.