8 Week Course/Instructor Led/Weekly Modules/Earn a Digital Credential
This course will provide an examination of quality assurance strategies and issues in online programs. A review of processes, philosophies, and strategies for building appropriate accountability processes into online learning programs toward the successful accreditation of online degrees and integration of online programs into the mainstream institutional catalog. Participants will examine institutional, state, national, and global policies that demand greater accountability and regulatory compliance.
ION Professional eLearning Programs 8 CEU hours.
As a result of completing course activities and interacting in discussion forums, learners will be able to:
- Identify components contributing to quality programming, course design, online instruction, and web accessibility through engagement with course activities and assignments.
- Review and discuss accreditation standards as they relate to online learning.
- Describe evaluation processes necessary to help assure quality in online programming.
- Develop a comprehensive quality assurance plan.
- Formulate informed conclusions about their institutions' quality assurance process and make recommendations for improvement.
Master Online Learning Administrator (MOLA) Professional Certificate required course.