Career Training Programs
The University of Illinois at Springfield, in partnership with ed2go, offers online open enrollment programs designed to provide the skills necessary to acquire professional-level positions for many in-demand occupations.
Our programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, providing you with effective web-based learning programs. Instructors/mentors are actively involved in your online learning experience, responding to any questions or concerns and encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
- Our Career Training Programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, who work to provide the student with effective web-based learning experiences.
- Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers
- Many courses prepare students for a national certification
- Start anytime - work at your own pace and complete in 3 to 6 months and up to a year
- Textbooks and learning materials are included
- Support is offered via phone, email, or live chat 7 days a week
- Expert instructor assistance provided
- Career Counselors are provided