Mail List Submission
- Your list should contain separate fields for first name, last name, street address with apartment, suite, or box number, city, state, and zip code.
- Company or campus names should be listed as first name, last name, or an address field.
- No more than 3 address fields can be submitted.
- First name and last name cannot be blank fields, however first name and last name can be combined into one field.
- Each record must contain city, state, zip, and at least one address field.
- Your list should not contain any foreign addresses, as these will not be processed.
- Your list should contain a minimum of 200 deliverable names and addresses.
|First Name||Last Name||Street Address including apt., suite, or box number||Second address field||City||State||Zip|
The following file formats will be accepted for processing:
- comma delimited text file
- tab delimited text file
When submitting mail lists attached within an email, please include a Campus Services Job Request form that indicates which automated mailing the list is for. Also include both the contact person’s name and department in case there are any questions. Please include the name of the mailing as the email subject line.
Campus Address mail lists must be submitted in a separate file from US Postal street addresses.
Departments who wish to submit mail lists via email can send them as an attachment to: