Differential tuition is assessed for a few select graduate programs to enrich the educational experience and to maintain the high-quality academic programming students have come to expect from UIS. A program that assesses differential tuition will be considered the student’s primary UIS curriculum, even if a secondary program has been declared. Additional information regarding graduate student tuition differentials can be found below.
- Archived Tuition and Fees
- Calculator for Tuition, Fees, and Assessments
- Graduate Student Tuition Differentials (pdf)
- Information about the Undergraduate Guaranteed Tuition Program
- Textbook Information
- Housing Rates
Tuition, fees, and assessments are all charged based upon a student’s primary UIS curriculum. Tuition, fees, and assessments amounts are estimates. Actual costs are determined when a student registers for classes each semester and are based on factors such as student level, residency, credit hours, and miscellaneous course fees.
For information regarding student accounts, payment due dates, authorized payers, etc:
- Please visit the University Student Financial Services and Cashier Operations (USFSCO) website.
For information regarding the payment plan:
- Please visit the USFSCO Payment Plan website.