Calculator and Amounts
Tuition, fees, and assessments are all charged based upon a student’s primary UIS curriculum. Tuition, fee, and assessment amounts are estimates. Actual costs are determined when a student registers for classes each semester and are based on factors such as student level, residency, credit hours, and miscellaneous course fees.
- Archived Tuition and Fees
- Graduate Student Tuition Differentials* (pdf)
- Information about the Undergraduate Guaranteed Tuition Program
- Textbook Information
- Housing Rates
* Differential tuition is assessed for a few select graduate programs to enrich the educational experience and to maintain the high-quality academic programming students have come to expect from UIS. A program that assesses differential tuition will be considered the student’s primary UIS curriculum, even if a secondary program has been declared. Additional information regarding graduate student tuition differentials can be found above.
For information regarding student accounts, payment due dates, authorized payers, etc:
- Please visit the University Student Financial Services and Cashier Operations (USFSCO) website.
For information regarding the payment plan:
- Please visit the USFSCO Payment Plan website.