New Student Orientation and Parent Relations
Receive reminders and stay up-to-date with information about our orientation and family programming.
- Like us on Facebook! Stay up-to-date with orientation and family programming by joining the UIS New Student Orientation & Parent Relations Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/uisnewstudentorientation/
- Parents join our Prairie Star Family Association Executive Board on the new PSFA Facebook page…Like PSFA on FAcebook!
- Enrolling at UIS for the Summer 2016 semester as a Transfer or Graduate Student? Our Transfer/Graduate Orientation for Summer admits will be Tuesday, April 11 from 4-7 p.m. See Future Orientation Dates for students enrolling in the fall 2016 or spring 2017 semesters.
- Are you a first-year (freshman)? Enrolling in the Fall of 2016? Registration is now open for Summer KickStart for first-years (freshmen). Check your mail and email for Orientation information.
- UIS is a Tobacco-Free campus as mandated by the State of Illinois.
Student Affairs Building (SAB 20)
8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. CST. Monday thru Friday.
UIS is closed on the following holidays: New Years Eve and Day; Martin Luther King, Jr Day; Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day Thursday and Friday; Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Our office may have decreased staffing which will impact our office hours and ability to respond to communications in a timely manner during Thanksgiving Recess (Wednesday before Thanksgiving); Winter Break (December 26 – December 30), and Spring Break.