As part of the course design process you will need to think about how to handle any accessibility issues that students may encounter in a online environment. Some of the resources listed below should provide you with some concrete solutions.
- UIS Accessibility Resources (including Accessible Syllabus Template)
- Overview of Accessibility Considerations
- Creating Accessible Documents, Videos, and Websites
- Screen Readers and Speech Recognition Tools
- Accessibility in the Trenches: Specific Strategies from Real Courses
- Weekly Accessibility Tips from COLRS
Help with Accessibility
UIS faculty and staff may contact Dr. Vance Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org, the Campus Accessibility Specialist at COLRS, with questions about accessibility issues.