University of Illinois Springfield Chancellor Susan Koch and two other campus leaders were presented with Seven Seals Awards from Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), a program of the U.S. Department of Defense, for their efforts to support military/veteran students and staff during a Veterans Day ceremony on Nov. 10, 2017. The other staff members presented with the award were… Read More »
- UIS Illinois Innocence Project receives grant for DNA testing for innocence cases involving misidentification and false confessions
- UIS Economic Outlook Survey finds Sangamon County businesses moderately optimistic about the next year
- Students thank donors at the 21st annual UIS Scholarship Luncheon
The Office of Campus Relations is the primary source of information for and about the campus, and the primary channel of communication between the campus and the public.
The office is responsible for news, information and media relations and the maintenance of files of FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests.
- Information on the Freedom of Information Act process
- Submit FOIA requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, the office works closely with the chancellor regarding public and media relations.