UIS is pursuing accreditation through the Open Pathway, a ten-year cycle that focuses on assurance of quality and continuous improvement. UIS’ next Site Visit is planned for February 19-20, 2018.
Read Chancellor Susan Koch’s message to the campus about accreditation.
What’s New & Coming Soon…
- Are You Ready?: Preparing for the HLC Site Visit
Faculty, staff, and students are invited to attend one of three open campus forums in anticipation of our institutional reaccreditation site visit February 19-20 by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). We will pose possible questions team members might ask you when they arrive on campus.
- Wednesday, January 24, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm, PAC H
- Tuesday, January 30, 3:30 – 5:00 pm, PAC H
- Friday, February 2, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, PAC H
- Public comment about UIS sought as part of evaluation process
- HLC Institutional Reaccreditation Site Visit – February 19-20, 2018