We provide health care that allows individuals to perform optimally, both physically and mentally, in order to achieve their academic and intellectual potential and to minimize interruptions in their academic careers. We provide health care and health education in a safe environment.
Health Service Links
Important! In order to avoid a $35 late processing fee, immunization records must be submitted by your 1st semester. If your 1st semester is Fall or Spring, you must submit them by the 10th day of classes. If your 1st semester is Summer, you must submit them by the 5th day of classes.
- Hours and Appointments
- Services / Costs to Students
- Forms / Resources
- UIS Medical Excuse Policy
PHONE: (217) 206-6676
FAX: (217) 206-7779
Office Hours (Doctor’s Hours vary):
- Please call for any questions about scheduling an appointment 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Appointment times available Mon – Fri 9a.m. – 4p.m.
- Walk-in appointments based on availability