Department of Educational Leadership
- Principal Preparation Course Descriptions
- Prin Prep Admissions Process 11 19 14
- Admissions Portfolio Rubric Final
- Admissions Interview Rubric Final
- Course Descriptions
- ILTS Principal Test Preparation
Submit an online Graduation Application (after login, select the “Graduation” tab).
Questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 217/206-7730.
- Department Forms
- Note from the EDL Office regarding graduating students 1 21 16
- Special Approval request EDL526 531 REVISED 6 19 14
- Student Petition
- IL Licensure Testing System
- ISBE Entitlement Request Form for Principal, Supt., and CSBO (one copy with signature is needed).
- Records and Registration Forms
Records and Registration
Schwartz, B. & Day, S. (2015). “Illinois Law in the School Office: The Essential Desk Reference” (Second Edition). Illinois Principals Association. Springfield.
Swan, K., Day, S., Bogle, L., & Van Proyen, T. (2015). “AMP: A Tool for Characterizing the Pedagogical Approaches to MOOC’s”. In Bonk, C., Lee, M., Reeves, T., & Reynolds, T. (Eds.), MOOC’s and Open Education Around the World, Routledge, NY.
Schroeder, R., Cook, V., & Gibbons, M. (2015). “Alternative Models of MOOC’s“. In Bonk, C., Lee, M., Reeves, T., & Reynolds, T. (Eds.), MOOC’s and Open Education Around the World, Routledge, NY.
Cook, V. & Schroeder, R. (2015). “Online Continuing and Professional Education: Current Varieties and Best Practices“. In Centennial Conversations: Essential Essays in Professional, Continuing, and Online Education. Washington, D.C.