Department of Educational Leadership
Our graduates leave with new career potential and a commitment to make a difference in children’s lives.
- Summer Courses for Teachers 2016
- Superintendent endorsement PMC admissions process
- Principal Preparation Course Descriptions
- Prin Prep Admissions Process 11 19 14
- Admissions Portfolio Rubric Final
- Admissions Interview Rubric Final
- Course Descriptions
- ILTS Principal Test Preparation
Submit an online Graduation Application (after login, select the “Graduation” tab).
Questions or concerns, please email email@example.com or call 217/206-7730.
- Department Forms
- Note from the EDL Office regarding graduating students 1 21 16
- Special Approval request EDL526 531 REVISED 6 19 14
- Student Petition
- IL Licensure Testing System
- ISBE Entitlement Request Form for Principal, Supt., and CSBO (one copy with signature is needed).
- Records and Registration Forms
Swan, K., Day, S. & Bogle. L. (2016). Exploring Pedagogies of MOOC’s through Three Metaphors for Learning. In Proceedings of Global Learn 2016 (pp. 311-334). Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE). Limerick, Ireland.
Swan, K., Day, S., & Bogle, L. (2016). Metaphors for Learning and the Pedagogies of MOOC’s. Learning at Scale Conference in Edinburgh, Scotland.