Open Educational Resources for Instruction (OER)
The OER professional certificate prepares participants to harness the power of high-quality, low-cost educational resources to support student learning. This professional development certificate is offered completely online and is comprised of three four-week courses and one eight-week course.
Each participant must complete the following courses to be eligible for the OER professional certificate.
Must successfully complete all of the following core courses:
- Foundations of Open Education Resources
- Using Open Education Resources to Support Instruction
- Creating and Sharing OERs for Online Learning
Must successfully complete one of the following Elective courses:
- Universal Design Principles for Online Learning
- Instructional Design for Online Course Development