Student, faculty and staff parking
All vehicles operated or parked on University property by a full or part-time student, faculty member, employee, or staff member must display a valid hang tag.
- Parking Hang Tags for the 2015-2016 Academic Calendar Year Available for Purchase Online
- BEFORE stopping by the Parking Operation’s Office to pickup the Parking Hang Tag, please make sure to Purchase Online the Parking Hang Tag
- EXTENDED HOURS of 8:30 am to 6:00 pm August 17-August 20 and August 24-August 27 and August 31-September 3
- Ticket Citations begin Tuesday September 8th at 6:00 PM for all vehicles which do not display a valid Parking Hang Tag
Employees and non-residential students with a valid hang tag may park in any lettered lot. Visitors and residential students, please see the map below for details regarding where you can park.
Visitors may park in the following University parking lots, except where prohibited by signs or markings:
- Lots A, B, C-North, D, and I
Visitors may NOT park in any of the lots designated for “Housing Residents Only.” Please refer to Section 4-103 Visitor Parking of the Vehicle Rules and Regulations.
Hours of Operation
Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
CLOSED DAILY 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
EXTENDED HOURS : 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
August 17-August 20
August 24-August 27
August 31-September 3
Contact Parking Operations with any questions:
- Office location: PAC 119
- Phone: (217) 206-8502
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday