Department of Educational Leadership
- Principalship Course Descriptions 2012
- Prin Prep Admissions Process 4 3 14
- Admissions Portfolio Rubric Final
- Admissions Interview Rubric Final
Submit an online Graduation Application (after login, select the “Graduation” tab).
Questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 217/206-7730.
- Department Forms
- Approval Request Form
- Student Petition
- IL Licensure Testing System
- ISBE Entitlement Request Form for Principal, Supt., and CSBO (one copy with signature is needed).
- Records and Registration Forms
Records and Registration
Swan, K., Bogle, L., Day, S., & Matthews, D. (2014). Assessing Massive Open Online Course Pedagogy. American Education Research Association (AERA) Conference; Philadelphia, PA.
Swan, K., Matthews, D., Day, S., and Bogle L. (2014). “A Collaborative, Design-Based Approach to Improving an Online Program”. Internet in Higher Education.
Bogle, L., Day, S., Matthews, D., & Swan, K. (released in November 2013). “The Power of a Collaborative, Collegial Approach to Improving Online Teaching and Learning“. In Shattuck, K. (Ed.) Assuring Quality in Online Education: Practices and Processes at Teaching, Resource, and Program Levels. Stylus.
“Improving Student Learning in a Fully Online Teacher Leadership Program: A Design-Based Approach” (Day, Bogle, Swan, Matthews, & Boles), a book chapter to be released in “Teacher Education and Online Learning Tools: Innovations in Teacher Preparation” (Hartshorne & Heafner, Ed. 2013)