College of Business and Management
Our emphasis is on undergraduate and graduate business education that serves traditional and non-traditional students via our on campus and online degree offerings and through outreach to select international student populations.
- Dean McNeil is interviewed about Illinois income tax hike
- Dean McNeil comments on the impact of another Illinois credit rating downgrade during interview
- UIS Society for Human Resource Management student chapter wins national Superior Merit Award
- New – Graduate Certificate in Operations and Supply Chain Management
- New – Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance
- Beta Gamma Sigma Induction Ceremony 2017
- UIS College of Business and Management earns prestigious AACSB reaccreditation
- Hear from a few of our students as they discuss their participation in the Graduate Public Sector Internship (GPSI), an innovative experience allowing our students to work in the public sector while enrolled.
- Undergraduate students engage in the work force through the Internship program that allows students to gain real world experience that complements their coursework.
- Students can participate in our Student Organizations.
UIS is accredited by AACSB International
Visit our profile on the AACSB BestBizSchools Portal.
Dean McNeil, Professors Agarwal, Giraud-Carrier, and Villegas and Program Assistant Brewer meet with students to discuss the MBA program and new graduate certificates in Applied Finance and, Operations and Supply Chain Management.
The Management Information Systems Department hosted the Midwest Association for Information Systems annual conference – May 18 & 19, 2017.