Student, faculty and staff parking
All vehicles operated or parked on University property by a full or part-time student, faculty member, employee, or staff member must display a valid hang tag.
- Beginning August 1st, the 2013-2014 Academic Calender Year Parking Hang Tags will be available for Purchase Online
- PURCHASE ONLINE before stopping by the Parking Operation’s Office to pickup the Parking Hang Tag
- Extended Hours of 8:30 am to 6:00 pm August 19-22, August 26-29 and September 3-5
- Ticket Citations begin Monday September 9th at 12:00 am for all vehicles which do not display a valid Parking Hang Tag
Employees and non-residential students with a valid hang tag may park in any lettered lot. Visitors and residential students, please see the map below for details regarding where you can park.
Visitors may park in the following University parking lots, except where prohibited by signs or markings:
- Lots A, B, C-North, D, I (See Visitor map above)
Visitors may NOT park in any of the lots designated for “Housing Residents Only.” Please refer to Section 4-103 Visitor Parking of the Vehicle Rules and Regulations.
Hours of Operation
Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
EXTENDED HOURS of 8:30 am to 6:00 pm August 19-22, August 26-29 and September 3-5
Contact Parking Operations with any questions:
- Office location: PAC 119
- Phone: (217) 206-8502
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday