Student, faculty and staff parking
All vehicles operated or parked on University property by a full or part-time student, faculty member, employee, or staff member must display a valid hang tag.
- NOW AVAILABLE! The 2014-2015 Academic Calendar Year parking hang tags are available to Purchase Online and pickup at the Parking Operations office
- BEFORE stopping by the Parking Operation’s Office to pickup the Parking Hang Tag, please make sure to Purchase Online the Parking Hang Tag
- EXTENDED HOURS of 8:30 am to 6:00 pm August 18 to August 22, August 25 to August 28 AND Sept. 2, 3, 4, and 8th
- Ticket Citations begin Monday September 8 , 2014 at 6:00 PM for all vehicles which do not display a valid Parking Hang Tag
Employees and non-residential students with a valid hang tag may park in any lettered lot. Visitors and residential students, please see the map below for details regarding where you can park.
Visitors may park in the following University parking lots, except where prohibited by signs or markings:
- Lots A, B, C-North, D, I (See Visitor map above)
Visitors may NOT park in any of the lots designated for “Housing Residents Only.” Please refer to Section 4-103 Visitor Parking of the Vehicle Rules and Regulations.
Hours of Operation
Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
CLOSED November 21st – November 28th
Contact Parking Operations with any questions:
- Office location: PAC 119
- Phone: (217) 206-8502
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday