To request help from the Office of Web Services, please use our Help Request Form.
Many UIS faculty, staff, and students are involved in creating and maintaining official department websites.
- If you need a new department website please send a request to our form.
- The Office of Web Services cannot authorize access to department websites. All requests to become an Editor or Author of an official department website must be approved by a Web Liaison.
- To help us accommodate your website and Webtools Toolbox requests, please send a request to our form.
- Please see our Workshops schedule for dates of Brown Bags and other web help opportunities.
- For all general questions about policies and procedures related to UIS website, refer to the UIS Campus Web Policy.
- For all technical support issues, start with a call or email to the Technology Support Center 217/206-6000, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the UIS Office of Web Services, please contact:
Director of Web Services and Creative Services
University of Illinois Springfield
One University Plaza, MS PAC 563
Springfield, IL 62703-5407