- Evening performances begin at 7:30pm. Sunday matinee performances begin at 2pm. There are 6 performances across two weekends; Weekend #1: Friday @ 7:30pm; Saturday @ 7:30pm; Sunday @ 2:00pm. Weekend #2: Thursday @ 7:30pm; Friday @ 7:30pm; Saturday @ 7:30pm.
UIS Studio Theatre
(Public Affairs Center-level 1), UIS Campus
University of Illinois Springfield Performing Arts Center offers three easy ways to obtain tickets to UIS THEATRE productions:
1. Visit the UIS Ticket Office during regular operating hours. The UIS Ticket Office is located in the UIS Performing Arts Center (Sangamon Auditorium) Lobby on Level 2 of the Public Affairs Center, on the campus of the University of Illinois Springfield.
- Regular Box Office Hours:
Monday – Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Ticket Office opens two hours prior to all ticketed events.
2. Purchase Tickets by Phone (217) 206-6160.
3. Purchase Tickets Online click here to purchase your tickets online.
UIS Performing Arts Center Information Line:
Patrons may call the UIS Performing Arts Center Information Line at (217) 206-6160 to speak directly with a representative. We will be happy to help you with special needs and accessibility information, length of performances, program content, directions, pre-performance activities, subscription ticketing and general customer service inquiries.
Children: All children must possess a ticket for admission to a UIS PAC event. Please contact (217) 206-6160 for questions regarding program content.
Payment Options: We gladly accept cash, personal checks, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. Checks should be made payable to: UIS PAC.
Refunds & Exchanges: No refunds or exchanges between events.
Ticket exchanges are allowed only within the same show or run of shows. Original tickets must be presented for exchange at least two hours before the first performance within a run of shows. A $1.00 per ticket fee will be charged. Any difference in ticket price must be paid in addition to the per ticket exchange fee. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
In the case of a show cancellation, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded. Fees may not be refunded.
Fees: Your ticket purchase may include fees, either included in the price of the ticket or added on at the time of purchase. If you have any questions please contact the ticket office.
Ticket Sales: All tickets are subject to dynamic pricing based on demand. Purchase early to lock in prices and best seats.
Will Call: Tickets that have not been received for any reason (including lost or stolen) will be held at Will Call under the original account-holder’s name and may be picked up with valid photo ID beginning 2 hours before the event or during regular business hours. Some exceptions may apply.
Third-Party Vendors: Be wary of buying tickets from any third party website. UIS PAC has no way of validating, or replacing tickets that have been purchased through any website other than UISpac.com. We cannot seat or refund you for an invalidated ticket.
Patron Privacy Statement: Please note that when you purchase subscription or individual tickets to attend an Illinois Symphony Orchestra (ISO) or Illinois Chamber Orchestra or Springfield Ballet Company (SBC) event through the UIS Ticket Office, UIS will share your name, contact information, and seating information with the ISO or SBC. This will enable the ISO or SBC to contact you directly about information including but not limited to future concerts/events and other organizational efforts, including fundraising solicitation. UIS will not share patron payment information such as credit card account numbers. If you have any questions or concerns about the sharing of this information, please contact the UIS Ticket Office at (217) 206-6160.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the almost finished renovation of the Studio Theater and the seating therein, all tickets to GOD OF CARNAGE will be General Seating Tickets. In other words, first come—first serve, as you will select your exact seats when you arrive and from the seating still available at that point in time.
- “PAY WHAT YOU CAN PREVIEW NIGHT”-–Applies ONLY on Preview Night, which is the final dress rehearsal evening performance before Opening Night. Cash only, in person only, and at the Studio Theatre main entrance door. For this evening only, the admission price is whatever amount each person decides to pay.
- For current regular ticket prices, please contact the UIS Ticket Office at (217) 206-6160