- Evening performances begin at 7:30pm. Sunday matinee performances begin at 2pm. There are 6 performances across two weekends; Weekend #1: Friday @ 7:30pm; Saturday @ 7:30pm; Sunday @ 2:00pm. Weekend #2: Thursday @ 7:30pm; Friday @ 7:30pm; Saturday @ 7:30pm.
UIS Studio Theatre
(Public Affairs Center-level 1), UIS Campus
University of Illinois Springfield Performing Arts Center offers three easy ways to obtain tickets to UIS THEATRE productions:
1. Visit the UIS Ticket Office during regular operating hours. The UIS Ticket Office is located in the UIS Performing Arts Center (Sangamon Auditorium) Lobby on Level 2 of the Public Affairs Center, on the campus of the University of Illinois Springfield.
- Regular Box Office Hours:
Monday – Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Ticket Office opens two hours prior to all ticketed events.
2. Purchase Tickets by Phone (217) 206-6160.
3. Purchase Tickets Online at: UISpac.com/events/rogues-gallery-uis-theatre
UIS Performing Arts Center Information Line:
Patrons may call the UIS Performing Arts Center Information Line at (217) 206-6160 to speak directly with a representative. They will be happy to help you with special needs and accessibility information, length of performances, program content, directions, pre-performance activities, subscription ticketing and general customer service inquiries.
- Our current regular general admission ticket price for viewing ROGUES’ GALLERY online via Live-Streaming is $0.00 (free) but you MUST get a ticket. Get your free ticket(s) right now and here at: UISpac.com/events/rogues-gallery-uis-theatre
- Please contact the UIS Ticket Office at (217) 206-6160 for assistance if necessary.
- “PAY WHAT YOU CAN PREVIEW NIGHT”-–Applies ONLY on Preview Night, which is the final dress rehearsal evening performance before Opening Night. Cash only, in person only, and at the Studio Theatre main entrance door. For this evening only, the admission price is whatever amount each person decides to pay. Please Note: there will be no “Pay What You Can Preview Night” for ROGUES’ GALLERY.