- Evening performances begin at 7:30pm. Sunday matinee performances begin at 2pm. There are 6 performances across two weekends; Weekend #1: Friday @ 7:30pm; Saturday @ 7:30pm; Sunday @ 2:00pm. Weekend #2: Thursday @ 7:30pm; Friday @ 7:30pm; Saturday @ 7:30pm.
UIS Studio Theatre
(Public Affairs Center-level 1), UIS Campus
University of Illinois Springfield Performing Arts Center offers three easy ways to obtain tickets to UIS THEATRE productions:
1. Visit the UIS Ticket Office during regular operating hours. The UIS Ticket Office is located in the UIS Performing Arts Center (Sangamon Auditorium) Lobby on Level 2 of the Public Affairs Center, on the campus of the University of Illinois Springfield.
- Regular Box Office Hours:
Monday – Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Ticket Office opens two hours prior to all ticketed events.
2. Purchase Tickets by Phone (217) 206-6160.
3. Purchase Tickets Online
UIS Performing Arts Center Information Line:
Patrons may call the UIS Performing Arts Center Information Line at (217) 206-6160 to speak directly with a representative. They will be happy to help you with special needs and accessibility information, length of performances, program content, directions, pre-performance activities, subscription ticketing and general customer service inquiries.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the recently finished renovation of the Studio Theater and the seating therein, all tickets to GOD OF CARNAGE will be General Seating Tickets. In other words, first come—first serve, as you will select your exact seats when you arrive and from the seating still available at that point in time.
- “PAY WHAT YOU CAN PREVIEW NIGHT”-–Applies ONLY on Preview Night, which is the final dress rehearsal evening performance before Opening Night. Cash only, in person only, and at the Studio Theatre main entrance door. For this evening only, the admission price is whatever amount each person decides to pay.
- For current regular ticket prices, please contact the UIS Ticket Office at (217) 206-6160