Want to participate? There are 2 ways:
- Attend an experience, get a feel for the program, and then fill out the interest survey to be assigned a leadership mentor, or
- Fill out the interest survey to be assigned a leadership mentor and then begin attending the program experiences.
View the program calendar here.
We recommend to start with the “Reflection 101” and “What is leadership?” sessions.
- Work through at your own pace.
- Work through a level at a time.
- Meet with you leadership mentor at least once per semester.
- Program Requirements may be met in different ways. For example: you might join a book club about values, but your friend might attend a workshop about values. There are different ways to meet the requirements, and the calendar shows you which requirements are offered and when.