MAKE A DONATION – WE NEED YOUR HELP TO SERVE STUDENTS IN NEED!
Not able to participate in Raising Cans this year? You can still support us by donating now!
Thank you for visiting UIS Cares Food Pantry website and for clicking the donation tab.
All of the UIS Cares Food Pantry monetary and food donations have been provided by caring individuals as yourself. It is their support that allows the pantry to meet the needs of students who are homeless or face economic hardship.
Some of the food and supplies is purchased entirely through the generosity of individuals and groups like yourself, your monetary support is essential to the success of our service. If you are interested in making a donation of food items, click here to see pantry shopping list and drop off locations.
If you are interested in making a monetary donations using a secured link, please click on the button to the left. You will be directed to the University of Illinois Foundation page that accepts and manages donations on behalf of the UIS Cares Food Pantry.
Listed below are suggested items to donate to the pantry. If you have any questions, please contact: UISCares@uis.edu.
Food Donation Guidelines:
Products must be:
- In cans, cartons, or bags
- Non-perishable (requires no refrigeration or freezing)
- Unopened and in the original container with the original product label
- Free of damage, stains, moisture, etc.
- Within its expiration date
Most Popular (Always the 1st to go)
- Cereal and Oatmeal
- On-the-go/instant meals (Easy Mac, etc.)
- Laundry Detergent
- Cleaning supplies
- Pasta/rice (dry pasta, canned pasta, pasta packets, any type of rice)
- Snack foods (granola bars, trail mix, protein bars, etc.)
- Beverages coffee, tea, etc.)
- Peanut butter/jelly
- Canned fish
- Canned meats
- Canned beans
- Canned soup/soup packets
- Canned vegetables
- Toilet paper
- Laundry detergent
- Feminine hygiene products