SGA Outstanding Committeeperson Award
This is awarded to an individual who has shown an outstanding commitment to the SGA through service on an SGA, campus, or university committee. The recipient of this award will be determined by the SGA executive committee, and all nominations are to be submitted through UISConnection.
- Student must be enrolled as a student at the University of Illinois Springfield.
- Awarded to an undergraduate or graduate student serving on an SGA committee
- Student must be in good academic and conduct standing.
- Requires a letter of nomination from a UIS student.
- The award recipient must agree to have their name and photograph publicized.
- The selection committee will be using the following criteria to make their selection:
|Campus Engagement||Participates and supports the educational, cultural and social development of the campus community through the development of programs and activities which enhance the quality of the student experience.|
|Leadership||Demonstrates leadership by motivating, persuading, and developing common purpose among others that promotes change while also engaging in skill development to improve oneself and their peers.|
- Year in school:
- What is the nominee involved in on campus?
- Please write a reference letter outlining how your student nomination represents the criteria listed above.
- How many years have you known the nominee?
- Would you like to be anonymous?