Donovan Pepper Award
This award is given for outstanding contribution to the SGA. This award shall be determined by a group of administrators intimately involved with the SGA, including the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs, the Executive Director of the Student Union and the Director of Student Life. Nominations for this award should be submitted through UISConnection.
- Student must be enrolled as a student at the University of Illinois Springfield.
- Awarded to an undergraduate or graduate student currently serving on SGA.
- Student must be in good academic and conduct standing.
- Requires a letter of nomination from a UIS student.
- The award recipient must agree to have their name and photograph publicized.
- The selection committee will be using the following criteria to make their selection:
|Integrity||Practices honesty and consistency through their action and demonstrates an alignment with the values of UIS.|
|Campus Engagement||Strives to enhance the quality of the student experience by supporting and participating in the educational, cultural and social events on campus.|
|Leadership||Demonstrates leadership by motivating, persuading, and promoting change while also engaging in skill development to improve oneself and their peers.|
- Year in school:
- What is the nominee involved in on campus?
- Please write a reference letter outlining how your student nomination represents the criteria listed above.
- How many years have you known the nominee?
- Would you like to be anonymous?