How to get involved with SAC
- Help choose what large events brought to campus.
- Gain experience in event planning, promotions, and leadership.
- Get to know some of the coolest people at UIS!
- Work hands-on with entertainers from across the country, learning valuable skills along the way.
- Have opportunities to attend entertainment and leadership conferences.
Become a Coordinator!
SAC coordinator applications will be open from April 27th, 2021 to May 5th, 2021 for the 21-22 academic year! If you are interested, submit your application on UISConnection! Below are the descriptions for each of the coordinator positions. Click on the links below to learn more!
- Marketing Coordinator
- Special Events Coordinator
- Traditions Coordinator
- Membership Coordinator
- Diversity Coordinator
- Performance Coordinator
Being a general member is a great way to get your feet wet and experience more of student life. SAC will have a strong focus on its general members involvement and helping them learn the ropes of event planning. This committee serves as a great place to get to know UIS more. Join us at one of our meetings or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved!
Additional information on SAC can also be found in the SAC By-Laws.
For more information, talk to ANY SAC Exec Board Member at any SAC event, attend a SAC meeting, or email us at email@example.com!
Follow Us on Social Media!