Andrew Cunningham, Candidate for Freshman Student Senator
It will be the responsibility of SGA and School officials to organize more desired activities and events on campus for all students to enhance social well-being and fun.
- Invest in the shuttle bus program to offer rides to popular Springfield locations during the weekends for students, enhancing mobility and activity.
- Work with the administration of the student union to hire more students in union jobs, and have programs that primarily benefit students and their interests.
- Advocate for our diverse University population by promoting acceptance and equal opportunities amongst all students.
- Work to expand the student discount program to include more businesses throughout Springfield such as popular restaurants, and bring more locations to campus.
- Form a SGA Taskforce to study how to grow student internship and employment opportunities as well as hold administration responsible for financial and policy decisions.