Space Changes

quickNoteContactIf you are currently living on campus and you encounter problems with your current residence, roommate, or living situation you may request a Space Change via the online form.

If the situation involves issues with your roommate or suite-mates please be sure to utilize your RA and complete the formal mediation process prior to contacting your Resident Director to request a space change.

Students who have not completed the mediation process may be referred back to their RA to attempt to resolve the issue before a space change request will be considered.