Application for Housing and Other Forms
Thank you for your interest in Housing from the Department of Residence Life at Illinois Springfield.
Below you will find links to the Housing Application/Contract and the current terms and conditions. Also listed below are other important forms for current residents.
Apply for Housing at Illinois Springfield now!
UIS Department of Residence Life operates separately from admission to UIS, so students MUST contact the Department of Residence Life to apply for or change their housing contract.
The UIS housing contract is a legally binding contractual lease agreement, and should be considered a commitment for both the fall and spring semesters.
- The contract dates include the start of the fall semester to the end of the spring semester.
- There is a separate contract for summer.
- UIS Housing Security Deposit Payment Form For incoming students
- Housing Application and Contract (pdf) For Non-UIS students/returning UIS students who are not currently living on campus
- Under 18 Consent Form (pdf)
- Room Selection (Student Housing Portal) For returning students who currently live on campus