- General registration deadline: Friday, March 6, 2020 at 5pm
- A faculty mentor must have approved and submitted your abstract to STARS prior to completing your registration form. Learn more about abstract submissions.
- Once your abstract submission has been confirmed, both the faculty mentor and student presenters will receive an email with registration details.
- Both the faculty mentor and student presenter will need to complete an online registration form.
- If a presentation has multiple student presenters, each student will need to complete their own online registration form for him/herself.
- Presenters have the option to upload a photo to be included in the symposium program as part of the registration process.