Student Technology, Arts & Research Symposium
Due to the COVID-19 response, STARS will be an asynchronous online format for 2020, hosted by Box.com. Guidance available on the Student page.
- When: Thursday April 16 and Friday April 17, 2020
- Where: Online at the UIS Box.com site. Links on the Schedule
- Who: All students (graduate and undergraduate) involved in research or creative works. You can elect to give a short oral presentation, a poster presentation, art exhibition, or performance of your work.
- How: Faculty mentors submit abstracts. Following abstract submission and acceptance, all authors will be sent a link to officially register.
Questions? Email Brian Moore: STARSymposium@uis.edu
The STARS experience
In this video, UIS Alumna Hannah Trad (Online BS Political Science ’18) shares how her STARS experience shaped her career.
STARS Core Planning Team
Associate Professor of Business Administration (Marketing)
UHB 4048 206-7926 Email: email@example.com
Associate Professor of Social Work
BRK 332 206-8207 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leadership Lived Experience Student Assistant to the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Brian Moore Administrative Clerk Undergraduate Research Support Program Office
- Office: Public Affairs Center, Room 519
- Address: University of Illinois Springfield One University Plaza, MS PAC 525 Springfield, Illinois 62703-5407 Email: email@example.com Phone: (217) 206-6544 Fax: (217) 206-7623
STARS Faculty Outreach Team
Assistant Professor, College of Business and Management Department
UHB 4040 206-7921 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org