Material Transfer Agreement

Moving research materials to or from the University in order to be utilized by an external collaborator may require a contract in order to protect the intellectual property.

Contact the UIUC Office of Technology Management to develop a Material Transfer Agreement with the outside entity.

Submit completed agreement to for routing and approvals.