The Provost’s Office sponsors and/or coordinates multiple funding opportunities for faculty. Read more about each of the programs below.
Total amount of funds available for internal grants provided to faculty by the Provost in FY19:
- Grant Writing Mentorship Program – $8,500
- International Travel Program – $5,000
- Scholarly Presentation Support Program – $30,000
- Competitive Scholarly Research Grant program – $30,000
Recorded workshops and slides about these programs are available on our Resources page.
Grant Writing Mentorship Program
This new program is to support new grant writers by matching them with mentors to assist them in submitting competitive proposals to external funding sources.
Download the description and application form (Grant Writing Mentorship.pdf) and submit a hard copy by November 2, 2018 (deadline extended).
Caryl Towsley Moy, Ph.D. Endowed Fund for Collaborative Research
- Moy Grant FY18-19 RFP (PDF)
- Moy Proposal Template (DOCX)
- Moy Grant Approval Routing Form (fillable PDF)
- Tip to access fillable functionality: select “Open with different viewer”, then “Open with Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Moy Fund No-Cost Extension Template (DOC)
- Moy Fund Final Report Template (DOC)
- Prior Awardees
International Travel Program
- 2018-19 International Travel Program Guidelines & Procedures (PDF) AY 18-19
Scholarly Presentation Support Program (SPSP)
Competitive Scholarly Research Grant Program (CSRG)
New this year: available year-round (summer, fall, spring)!
Recorded Faculty Development Workshop available on the Resources page.
The Harry and Deborah Berman Sabbatical Fund