FERPA Training : 9A


The Institutional Review Board (IRB) must approve any use of student information in connection with academic research, so the professor must apply to the IRB for approval. The IRB application is available on the Web. If the application is approved, the IRB will work with the Office of Records and Registration to provide the appropriate data.

Next Question