Gender Designation Change Information

Under Title IX, there is no medical diagnosis or treatment requirement that students must meet as a prerequisite to being treated consistent with their gender identity.  If you wish to change your gender designation, a request must be made in person at the Office of Records and Registration.

If you have any questions, please contact Records by calling (217) 206-6709 or emailing