Accelerated Course Schedule Information
UIS offers accelerated courses outside of our traditional full semester dates to provide flexibility to students as they work toward the completion of a UIS program. These courses are termed “First Half” or “Last (Second) Half” because they are offered during a portion of the semester. To view these courses (including specific dates, etc.), see below.
Viewing Second Half Course Schedule Information via Student Self-Service:
- Visit the Dynamic Course Schedule,
- Select the current semester from the pull-down list,
- Select one or more “Subject” (use the Shift key to select consecutive subjects or the Control key to select non-consecutive subjects),
- Select the “Second Half” part of term, and
- Click “Class Search” to view all second half course sections offered.