Registration Special Approval FAQ
Class Full and Does NOT Need Special Approval
- If the class is full, you can be placed on a waiting list. Once a spot opens, the department will notify you and then you can register. If there are special circumstances, the department may not follow the order list. For example, if a student needs a class in order to graduate that semester*
- If there are exceptional reasons then contact the instructor and ask if you can get an override into the class. If the instructor allows the override, ask them to send an email to the office indicating that. The office will check for prerequisite requirements and then let you know you can register*.
Class Full and DOES Need Special Approval
- Please fill out this special approval form using your UIN and Password.
- The same procedure will then follow as seen above*
Special Approval Classes
The following classes need special approval:
- Introduction to the Profession
- Budget and Finance
- Internship Seminar
If you want to register for any of the classes above, then fill out this special approval form using your UIN and Password. If the class is full, you will be put on a queue and the department will notify you once a spot opens up. The department does understand that some students may experience extenuating circumstances that prevent enrollment in the two-week period allowed. If this is your case, please contact the office as soon as you can.
Classes which don’t fill up with online students before the date they are held for online students will become open to on ground students in the normal registration system according to the schedule below.
Core courses are held for online program students as follows:
Fall/Summer – May 30
Spring – December 10
If you should have further questions, do not hesitate and contact your advisor. If you don’t know who your advisor is, please contact the office.