Online Legal Resources
Would you like to learn more about legal careers, life in law school, or learn what it takes to prepare for a legal education? Get answers to these questions as well as others!
Legal Career Information
- Search Jurist for law school and legal career information.
- The Internet Legal Resource Guide is a comprehensive resource of information available on the Internet concerning law and the legal profession.
Legal Education Information
- American Bar Association (ABA) law school preparation
- Official Guide to ABA Approved Law Schools
- Noodle.com – Law School Search Tool
- Law Firm
- Law School Admission Council (LSAC) and LSAT Testing official web site
- Paralegal Programs & Guide
- The University of Illinois law school
- University of Chicago law school FAQs
- U.S. News and World Report law school rankings
- Boston College law school matrix
- University of Richmond pre-law guide
Financial Aid for Law School
- Are you wondering how you are going to fund law school? The SmartStudentTM Guide to Financial Aid offers some law school funding options.
- Apply for the Central Illinois Women’s Bar Association (“CIWBA”) for Current and Inspiring Law Students. Deadline is March 27, 2020, to access a copy of the application, visit ciwba.org. For more information, please email the Pre-Law Center at email@example.com.